Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Listed on Etsy & Sold

I've sold three items this week on Etsy. I was beyond surprise and happy! My first sales! One is going to New York and one is going to California! I was amazed that this time I actually sold something! Let me back up. A year ago, I tried Etsy and failed. Nothing I listed sold, so I dropped the site and focused on eBay. Then, somehow, Etsy beckoned me back, so I re-joined.

These items sold this week on Etsy.


Silver Cross Handmade Earrings.


Turquoise Mother-of-Pearl Handmade Earrings.


Vintage Inspired Red Teardrop Handmade Earrings, Relisted on Etsy.

Now, hopefully, my feedback will be 3 at 100% positive! I'm so excited! I have a huge box full of ready made earrings, but I really want to make more. I have to sell some more before I can buy more materials...that's mine and my Dad's deal. I can do it, I know I can! If y'all want to check out my Etsy shop, here's the link ---> CraftyChic90.

That's it for today. Take care!
With Love,
<3~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment