Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Colorful Chandelier Earrings

I recently made this earring and am now going to list it on Etsy. I really think the chandelier makes the entire earrings! The beads were just a mix I put together. Worked rather well, I think. These earrings are going to be listed at $2.99 and $2.00 shipping. I've sold some similar to these around town for $3.00 each, so I decided to keep the price the same.

I ran out of ideas how to display the earrings for the photoshoot. I was grasping at strings here when I saw my seashell vase. It worked surprisingly well! I was rather proud of myself! ha ha. Some earrings didn't show up good on the vase, but I was able to alternate them on a different vase. I was just tired of using the cloth display pillow. I want to add colors to my displays! Click here to view the listing.

Now, back to the Etsy world of listing! Until next time my fellow readers and creators!

No comments:

Post a Comment