Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vintage Heart Earrings

A few months back, I went through my mama's jewelry box. I hoped to find something vintage, classy to wear. I came across a silver loop the had some beads on it and another loop that was broken. The wires were rusted and it looked like it needed to be thrown away. Well, I decided to repair it and keep it for myself. It took awhile, but I found some hoops and wires, voila! It looks like a really pretty vintage, classy earring that matches everything!


Are they not the cutest things? I wore them this past Sunday night at church and several people loved them. Of course, I told them I repaired them..but I am pretty sure I can actually make something like this. Although, it was a pain to repair--but I love the outcome!
Comment if you like! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment